K-BID reserves the right to remove bidding privileges for any user violating K-BID's terms or auction specific terms.
If your bidding has been disabled it is most often due to an unpaid invoice. If you discover your bidding privileges have been suspended, please:
- Check the Your Invoices section of your dashboard.
- If an invoice has been marked as No-Show, contact the affiliate to make arrangements to pay the invoice and take possession of the assets.
- If the items are no longer available, it may be possible to have your bidding privileges reinstated after paying a reinstatement fee. Please inquire about this possibility by filling out and submitting this form.
- K-BID's policy on bidder reinstatement due to unpaid invoices:
- In the event that bidding rights are terminated due to no-show invoices, bidders MAY be reinstated at the discretion of K-BID only after a penalty fee of $25.00 plus 20% of the unpaid invoice(s) has been paid to K-BID and a scanned copy of your driver's license emailed to us. INVOICED ITEMS WILL NOT BE AWARDED. The payment is punitive and meant to deter no-shows.
Prompt payment during the scheduled removal days and complying with auction terms and conditions is required to remain an active user on K-BID.com. If you believe that your bidding has been disabled in error, please contact us using this form.