It's simple! You bid. You win. You pick up and pay during the auction removal date.
Winning bidders are responsible for prompt payment and removal during the specified removal dates (see below). Failure to do so could result in penalties and suspension of bidding privileges on www.K-BID.com.
Each auction is independently managed by our approved affiliate auctioneers. It is extremely important that you understand the following information for each auction PRIOR to bidding.
Terms & Conditions
In addition to the site terms(found here), affiliates write customized auction terms for every auction they conduct. Bidders are required to indicate they understand and will abide by the auction terms prior to bidding on the auction. Auction specific terms include details like acceptable forms of payments, sales tax information, removal requirements, and any other important information bidders need to know about that particular auction.
Individual auction terms are found on the bottom of the page within each auction:
The following sections will be explained below so you know what to look for.
Details: This section includes important auction dates and any notes that the affiliate auctioneer wants you to be aware of.
Inspections Dates: Available dates and times to view items to verify condition.
Closing Date: When the auction is scheduled to begin closing. ITEMS WILL NOT CLOSE UNTIL A BID HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED FOR 3 MINUTES (this is referred to as extended bidding).
Removal Date: By bidding on an auction, you agree to pick up and pay for your items at the auction location during this period. There are no exceptions to this rule unless it has been confirmed by the managing affiliate.
Terms: You agree to the auction specific terms before bidding on any auction. Be sure to read these terms as important information such as accepted payment types will be explained here.
DIRECTIONS: This is the auction location where you are required to pick up your items during the removal period. Questions regarding an auction or item need to be directed to the managing affiliate at the number listed on this section.
Shipping: Shipping can not be assumed but is available on some auctions. Check out this tab for specific information regarding the shipping process or call the affiliate auctioneer for questions regarding shipping.
Important Tips and Info
- Use the inspection times! Each auction has a scheduled inspection date and time or allows you to make an appointment. Make sure you take advantage of these days to make sure the item is exactly what you are looking for. Independent affiliates do their best to accurately describe and photograph items, but each item is sold as-is, where-is and we leave it up to the bidders to determine each item's value.
- Bid with the intent to purchase. Bids will not be removed and you are responsible to pay for any items you have won....even if you change your mind.
- Every bid is placed in a max bid format. A max bid is the highest amount that you are willing to pay for an item and is kept private from other bidders until that amount has been exceeded.
- No sniping! Every item is extended a 3 minute overtime after the last bid has been placed.
- Use your dashboard to watch items, bid, and see the invoices for items that you have won.
- A buyer’s premium is added on top of the final bid price for each item. This percentage can be found in the terms for each auction but is typically 13% for items that sell below $5,000 and 10% for items that sell above $5,000. The buyer's premium is capped at $1,000/item (real estate excluded). For example, a $100.00 winning bid will equal an invoice amount of $113 plus applicable sales taxes.